Which Should I Buy an iPhone 6 Plus or OnePlus One?

MuffinTopMike

Buy the Xiaomi Mi4, its a beast in specs and its skin looks/acts similar to ios but with all the advantages of android customization you could want!

Is it available in America?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Buy the Xiaomi Mi4, its a beast in specs and its skin looks/acts similar to ios but with all the advantages of android customization you could want!

It looks interesting, and the OS looks very similar to iOS. I have to make a decision on which phone to buy soon, as OnePlus are allowing you to buy the phone without an invite on the 27th of October. I actually received an invite, but I gave it away here on the forum.

OnePlus One if you want the best out of your money, or the Xiaomi Mi4 if you don't mind MIUI and the half inch smaller screen. I'll bet theres gonna be a CM release for it soon tho

I have had the S2 S3 S4 S5 Note 2 Note 3 Lumia 1520 M8 iPhone 3-4S. I have an M8 now and I am waiting for my pre order of my iPhone 6 Plus to come in. Touchwiz looks like it's made for a kindergartener and Windows phone just doesn't have app support. I am going back to iOS because it looks cleaner than anything Android can offer. The camera on nexus phones are terrible and the One plus one is pointless to me because almost every device supports CM. The camera pictures on CM ROMS looks terrible compared to stock and I doubt the plus one is any better. I am nervous about going back to iOS since I haven't used it since about version 4. Anyway I say go iPhone because it'll serve most needs better unless you want to mod. But you don't need to mod iOS anymore because it doesn't look like shit anymore. I left iOS to stop theming my iPhone which I spent hours a day on but Android is just as bad because it's so ugly and I try to find roms to fix that. The m8 is the best I could do and I still an not that big on it (using viper Rom which helps)

I have had the S2 S3 S4 S5 Note 2 Note 3 Lumia 1520 M8 iPhone 3-4S. I have an M8 now and I am waiting for my pre order of my iPhone 6 Plus to come in. Touchwiz looks like it's made for a kindergartener and Windows phone just doesn't have app support. I am going back to iOS because it looks cleaner than anything Android can offer. The camera on nexus phones are terrible and the One plus one is pointless to me because almost every device supports CM. The camera pictures on CM ROMS looks terrible compared to stock and I doubt the plus one is any better. I am nervous about going back to iOS since I haven't used it since about version 4. Anyway I say go iPhone because it'll serve most needs better unless you want to mod. But you don't need to mod iOS anymore because it doesn't look like shit anymore. I left iOS to stop theming my iPhone which I spent hours a day on but Android is just as bad because it's so ugly and I try to find roms to fix that. The m8 is the best I could do and I still an not that big on it (using viper Rom which helps)

The thing is that I know I will like the iPhone 6 Plus, but whether I want to take the risk and go with android, which I may or may not like. I totally agree with you on touchwiz, it really does look bad, and no phone beats the shutter speed of an iPhone, you can take great pictures so quickly with the iPhone.

The thing is that I know I will like the iPhone 6 Plus, but whether I want to take the risk and go with android, which I may or may not like. I totally agree with you on touchwiz, it really does look bad, and no phone beats the shutter speed of an iPhone, you can take great pictures so quickly with the iPhone.

I should point out that you can make Cyanogen look however you want it to look, there are plenty of user made themes (mostly paid) which can even change the shape of icons and you don't even have to use a full theme. You can choose to only use the icons of one theme and use the background of another, for example. The theme it comes with has square icons, which already looks a lot cleaner than the stock icons.

I think i can't make the decision more simple. Customization to the point where you like it or something you'll like straight out of the box. Neither seems like a wrong decision to you.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED