Should I get a Nexus 6

bloowolf4562

I want a phone with front speakers, nice display,beefy specs, any android os besides Touch Wiz, 5+ inch screen. The nexus 6 has all of this is there any other phones with these requirements that would be a better option?

Go for it!

I am going to get it if it's good, if not I still have my M8! :D

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

unless you can get a oneplus 1 yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

NOPE. iPhone 6 <3

Obviously that's not a good answer for you, so I'd say the G3 is a solid phone, and the new Moto X is as well. Who needs a 6" screen?! If you want the 'true' Android experience, get a Nexus 5. lesser specs, but a reasonable size, and still fully supported in Lollipop. And that bright red color tho :o

NOPE. iPhone 6 <3

Obviously that's not a good answer for you, so I'd say the G3 is a solid phone, and the new Moto X is as well. Who needs a 6" screen?! If you want the 'true' Android experience, get a Nexus 5. lesser specs, but a reasonable size, and still fully supported in Lollipop. And that bright red color tho :o

Noah Budgor - persuant of organic foods, cats, and Game of Thrones. Notably the world's biggest Apple fanboy & LTT's resident homosexual.

I am sending a seas and desist!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Noah Budgor - persuant of organic foods, cats, and Game of Thrones. Notably the world's biggest Apple fanboy & LTT's resident homosexual.

First off, CEASE**

Also, what

First off, CEASE**

Also, what

damn autocorrect!

I was here first, everyone will agree that I am LTT's resident homosexual.

Hail Sithis!

damn autocorrect!

I was here first, everyone will agree that I am LTT's resident homosexual.

Ahh. I detected homophobia there for a second :P

But did you put it in your signature first? DID YOU?

Also, how did it take you this long to see that xD

EDIT- whoa, just saw your profile background. Pretty good hint.

For sure go for it, also consider the moto x but it only has 1 front speaker.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

I thought I was LTT's resident homosexual 

(cause I actually am)

"Rawr XD"

NOPE. iPhone 6 <3

I know this doesn't relate to the topic but what is your profile pic I have seen it before but I don't know what it is called thanks

I know this doesn't relate to the topic but what is your profile pic I have seen it before but I don't know what it is called thanks

Justin Maller

http://justinmaller.com

WARNING: don't click the link unless you're prepared to have your eyes erupt into orgasmic spasms.

I thought I was LTT's resident homosexual

(cause I actually am)

I'm the true gay man of ltt.

Hail Sithis!

Well you've got some competition xD

xklodXD.jpg?2

I am actually homosexual irl btw

There's a girl in my class who has all of those posters

There's a girl in my class who has all of those posters

I'm a boy. Nuff said.

"Rawr XD"

Well you've got some competition xD

xklodXD.jpg?2

I am actually homosexual irl btw

what makes you think I'm not...?

because I am.

I'm a better gay than you are, just face it n00b :P <3

Hail Sithis!

LOL everyone is soo rich. I just wait for the nexus 5 ( that's right 5 not 6 ) to go on sale less that $ 300. cus iam not as rich as you guys. for me snapdragon 800 + full HD display + matte black color. is enough. i don't use my phone to watch video or movies cus i just need fast phone. currently my phone is 1st gen moto G