WiFi/Wireless card can not be found/detected

My WiFi card (RalinkRT3090PCIE-C1) suddenly stopped working, so I restarted my computer. When the computer turned on it came up with a little bubbles that said "Could not reconnect to all network drives" and then i couldn't find and use my WiFi card. I have searched in device manager and network adapters and still could not be found. Now I have to use a blue Ethernet cable across my house which my parents aren't to happy about. How can I fix this problem? (:

Windows 7 64 Bit

AMD Phenom X6 1035T

8gb DDR3 RAM

1.5T Harddrive

AMD Radeon HD 6570 

Have you taken the card out your laptop and put it back in? (may sound silly buy reseating the card can sometimes fix the issues) apart from that check your device manager in windows to see if its being "seen" and double check its not off on the BIOS.

besides all that stuff do a driver update if you can.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

open control panel

administrative tools

computer management

devices

find your network adapter or something that has a yellow triangle

right click on it and delete it (and its driver)

reboot

re install driver

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Have you taken the card out your laptop and put it back in? (may sound silly buy reseating the card can sometimes fix the issues) apart from that check your device manager in windows to see if its being "seen" and double check its not off on the BIOS.

It is a PC tower, but yeah i have tried that however still no difference.

open control panel

administrative tools

computer management

devices

find your network adapter or something that has a yellow triangle

right click on it and delete it (and its driver)

reboot

re install driver

Tried this however can not find the network adapter or any sort of yellow triangle, could it just be that the WiFi card is broken? 

Thanks for the help through (:

How do it double check its not off on the BIOS? 

How do it double check its not off on the BIOS? 

I assumed it was a laptop therefore most laptop BIOS's have an option to disable the wireless. If you cant see it in device manager/reseating the card didn't work... you could try possibly moving what PCI socket its in. but if all that doesn't work then its time for a new card :(

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I assumed it was a laptop therefore most laptop BIOS's have an option to disable the wireless. If you cant see it in device manager/reseating the card didn't work... you could try possibly moving what PCI socket its in. but if all that doesn't work then its time for a new card :(

Damn i have no extra PCI sockets, rip wifi card lol. thanks for the help anyway