Have you ever been let down by a game?Or surprised?

battossi

Pleasantly surprised by Sleeping Dogs

Same here, I originally shrugged off the game, but I picked up the Definitive Edition and I could not stop playing. It was actually a lot of fun.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Same here, I originally shrugged off the game, but I picked up the Definitive Edition and I could not stop playing. It was actually a lot of fun.

It's one of very few games in recent memory that I've played through twice.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I was really surprised buy the first Borderlands game. My friend kinda threw me the Xbox (so sorry) disc, and said "here, you can give this unrealistic piece of shit a try. I had no expectations, and was amazed. On the other hand, I paid $40 for assassins creed brotherhood, and was also disappointed by Black Flag

Yeah, I was disappointed in quite a few titles, most notably GTA 4 and Far Cry 3. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

the game itself is fun and I play it alot just dont like the graphics too much

There are a lot of people only in asia playing CS1.6 than CS:GO and source combined.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I was suprised how fun mobas were, before that, I thought they were pretty stupid. 

RA3 disappointed me.

• 3 weeks later...

acu impressions are better than expected. Will be playing this more. Who here is running ACU with lower end specs....out of curiosity...

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

I can definitely say I was let down by Battlefield 4 but surprise as hell by the Child of Light game done by Ubisoft.

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

All sonic the hedgehog games after sonic cd. Minus generations. That was good.

You have to admit that the advanced and rush game on DS was pretty good too.

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

You have to admit that the advanced and rush game on DS was pretty good too.

i have yet to play those, i guess i should rephrase. "most" of the new sonics suck. Ill have to try those out. please dont let me down barry!