Linus leaving NCIX?

Enderman

Meh. I feel he should stop doing vids for NCIX. He needs more time at LMG if he wants to make daily videos ;)

Life.exe is missing

Linus Who? :huh:

:lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

if Linus leaves then nobody will be able to bash the intro's that Keys writes. LINUS OH DEAR GOD, YOU HAVE TO STAY ON NCIX!!!

if Linus leaves ncix, then he would have more time to focus on his youtube channel. But until now, his team is doing already a good job. It might be hard and he's probably busy but I only have a word to for him :  Do your best! Ganbatte! がんばって!

Ncix would never be the same without Linus and they probably know it. While he still got some kind of leverage, they should still make the effort for some kind of collaboration as it will benefit both of them.

It looks like "youtube channel business" is growing at the moment but it's always good to have more options and thus more income to secure his family and support his company.

anyway, not like it's our place to say anything, thank you Linus ;)

PC1 = i7 4790k  -  Asus Z97 Mark1  -  Corsair Dominator 32GB kit  -  Evga GTX 780Ti SC x2 SLI  -  SSD 512GB x2  -  12TB NAS  -  Carbide Air540  -  24" 120Hz x2 3D ready  -  Corsair K95 + M95
Custom Watercooling loop with low profile radiators / fans

PC2 = i7 4770k  -  Z97 Maximus VII Hero  -  16 GB kit  -  Evga GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  Graphite 760T  -  24" VE248 x2  -  Corsair K70RGB + M90 

well I only watch ncix vids with linus in them. the others I don't enjoy as much. I don't mind him focusing on LMG.

Live your life like a dream.