ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

What I like about zotac's gtx 980 cards is the metal cooler on the omega and the cool looks of the extreme.

Of course if I won this I would be looking into a 1440p monitor to replace my 1080p 60hz monitor.

It's so beautiful.....that triple-slot......oh my god......so beautiful.     Brought to you by: ZOTAC!

This belongs in: 50 Shades of Zotac

- Posted by Aaron Kuo

I actually like how ZOTAC has progressed over the years. I remember a while back when no one would buy their product, because they weren't reputable. 

Dude! This is a mother of a card! I'm looking to buy one. Any suggestions? My PC is out of date I'm gona build a new system soon with this card.

How does the 970 ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Edition stack up against 970 EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0, performance, noise level, temperature, etc? 

I have always bought EVGAs and have never had a problem my oldest is a 560 about 3 or 4 years old and still run as if it were new. I'm always apprehensive of getting a different brand with all the horror costumer service stories on the forums and reviews.

Hope to get the 980 and find out for myself!

The new 900 series looks INSANE!. Just updated my GPu last year to a 760 but still wouldn't mind another up!

The power efficiency in the 900 series coupled with a beast of an OC headroom and the beefed up power delivery on the Zotac boards makes me jizz all over my pants.

Well the extreme edition look better so i will go with that one

I like how the 900 series is better than my wimpy 660ti D:

Edit: oh shit posetd this twice can someone take this one down?

Long time Linus Youtube viewer, but this giveaway finally pushed me over the edge to sign up.  I want!!!

Such extreme.

Much power.

Wow.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Zotac is awesome. They're a company that cares about gaming and giving us gamers the best experience.

Entering the contest, I like the newest high-end graphics cards in general they are an exciting addition to our rapidly developing technologies.

Good luck to all participants!

Screebees!

very powerful card for a midhigh pricepoint!

very beautiful.

w00t. Giveaway!

Zotac seems to have stepped up their game in the gfx card department this time.

My Rig = i5 2500K @ 4.6Ghz | Asus P8P67 Pro | eVGA GTX980 SC | 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz (4 x 4Gb) | SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB | 2 x 1 TB Seagate Barracuda in Raid 1| Corsair TX750 V2 | Corsair 600T | Corsair H60 Push Pull with SP120s| Corsair K95 | Logitech G700 | Asus PA238Q | 2 x Samsung 226BW

I've been gaming on a laptop with a 540m and I've been hoping to build my own desktop for about a year now haha