ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Is think the price of the 780ti is getting interesting

been looking into the 900 series since launch. waiting for the right paycheck to pick up one of the strix 970 if i can ever find one. i want to be able to game in 4k without getting a 780 ti and dropping a ton on a single gpu. that's the best part about the 900 series. the price/performance ratio is unbeatable. also both of these cards look really beefy and bad ass, especially the carbon fiber

Love the 980! I'll probably water cool this thing since its non reference PCB! (If i get it that is). Good luck to everyone else!

8+8 wow!

Any coil whine on these? The card aesthetic is ok. Count me in! :)

love both of them ^^

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

The lighting on the amp extreme makes it look like the best non water cooled graphics card on earth

The AMP! Omega would look great in my Titanfall-esque rig. But winning a 980, I would just modify it to look good :)

The cooler definitively looks pretty slick, especially with the lighting turned on.

Hell, I would just like to win the card to actually be able to build a desktop pc...

That card be all like vroom vroom man. 

Plus it looks badass.

The carbon and the performance pf the extreme look insane.

I kinda prefer the reference cooler but still quite nice

What I truly love about this Graphics card, apart from the performance you can get from it, is its looks. Really, the AMP Extreme - and Omega - is a very sexy looking card. 

So many giveaways recently, very nice! I personally think that the metal shroud looks way better.