Bluetooth item tracker/finder?

Does anyone know of a cheap product I can use to basically stick on things I don't want to lose (Laptop, wallet, etc) and then use my phone to track their location? This is mainly for when i'm in a rush in the morning and can't find anything, so it doesn't need to have a long range, as long as it can find an item in the same room as me.

Specs: i7 4790k, r9 280 windforce OC, 8gb hyperx fury 1866 RAM, z97 PC Mate, 256gb mx100, black pearl r4, 2tb WD Red (soon)

I have personally used SticknFind. Great Idea, works alright but..... chewed my battery on the Z2 and the HTC m8!!

Android app coming soon!

Also 20$ seems a bit expensive for just a single one.. All I need is a small thing to fit inside my wallet that I can track the signal strength using my phone, and MAYBE make it play a sound/alarm.

Specs: i7 4790k, r9 280 windforce OC, 8gb hyperx fury 1866 RAM, z97 PC Mate, 256gb mx100, black pearl r4, 2tb WD Red (soon)

Also 20$ seems a bit expensive for just a single one.. All I need is a small thing to fit inside my wallet that I can track the signal strength using my phone, and MAYBE make it play a sound/alarm.

Hmm...

Hmm...

Actually I've been doing some research and it seems like everything of this sort costs at least 20$ for a single tracker... Plus none of them are canadian companies, so shipping is going to be a nightmare.