Need help with an intro?

Hey everyone I was wondering if someone could make me an intro for my YouTube videos I mainly do gaming videos but I have done hackintosh videos please email me at slaypsycho@hotmail.com if you are willing to. Thank you so much ahead of time

Lol... Also if you need to see some videos please check ermc0608 on YouTube so you have an idea

I haven't tried making any videos yet, but from what I've seen I've always preferred shorter intros. Just a word of advice.  ;)

Could try to make something but I'll have to check things next week before I can say I really making something for you.

Also I don't know how I would record it. (Probably have to wait for ShadowPlay)

Edit: may have found something, will come back next weekend.

I just sent you an email, so I'd be interested if you would like me to do it.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

Cornonjacob I replied :) and thank you. And to anybody else any contribution is appreciated thank you all

Free is preferred but you will obviously get recognized in all the videos I use the intro in

you need to start talking in your video's, just a tip.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

At KOtech not many to be honest but I do the videos for my enjoyment that's all and marc030 thanks for the tip I will try that!

Not just my enjoyment I guess but it doesn't matter to me that much I guess is what I'm saying

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if you're still looking for something but what I wanted to try won't work so sorry.

I can make intro too, my latest work is out of date but instead of emailing you I'm just going to PM on LTT.

Just a piece of advice, keep it short. flash the name of your channel and a phrase or something and nothing else, no one like 20 second intros. make it max 5 seconds good luck!

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |