Easily portable mITX case

HippY

Hey guys

I am in a quick question as I am looking for an easily portable mITX case

It needs to handle a low power system ( 85W Xeon+70W and later a GTX 970 or near probably) graphics card, with  Aircooling ( less than 200W does not require WC, and even with a high end GPU, like 970, it should be fine)

No special requirements, no need for the disc reader, 1 SSD and 1 HDD should be fitted, No need of much air ventilation as it will be low heat output, and it is requirement that it should be easy to move

So far I found the 380T and the Prodigy, as they both have handles, although I heard prodigys handles are really flexible

Any other options I should consider?

uh ouops wrongcase. its a 

BitFenix Prodigy Matx Computer Case

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

380T is a sexy ass case, idk how compatible it is though

Lian Li's PC-TU100

Large%20(1%20of%207)_575px.jpg

or if the GPU is too long it's bigger brother the Lian-Li PC-TU200

380T. Or that Lian Li with the handle.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Well the 380T is a strong contender, but it seems to open for me to practically ship it in hand on the streets 

Whereas the Prodigy is closed enough and cooled well, but those handles are not looking as comfortable as on the 380T and I have seen them flexing a lot I am not sure how good them are

Lian li T100B seems way too small to fit powerful inners in it, whereas tu200B is really large :/

So conclusion time what do you think about the Prodigy?

I got the Prodigy and it is great imo

the flexing of these handles isnt that much of an issue becuse they NEVER break and besides theyre supposed to flex. (linus had a video about the prodigy where he punched them i think ;) )

if you carry your system around a LOT (speaking of more than 1-2 times per week) you may find em a bit too edged.

pro:

great case, easy to build for a mitx, looks great imo (ddunno why but i like the softouch stuff from bitfenix), safe to carry, enough space for the gpu

con:

well yeah edges on the handles -> carrying that thing around every day would hurt until you get used to it

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry