Corsair Gaming CGH2100 Headset Branding

Tripnator

Morning Guys,

Yesterday i got my CGH2100 headset and noticed that the branding on the box,headset and usb wireless stick all have the new branding on it but the USB extender and charging cable both have the old branding on. I feel like this was a lazy repack and if they are going to re brand then they should do it properly so everything matches. Just wondered if anyone else had a similar thing? 

thanks

Trip

Meh I wouldnt be so bothered, seems a waste of money to rebrand items like USB extensions and cables that will be shipped with other products too

The USB cable is a corsair cable, the Headset is a corsair gaming brand, so technically they are 2 differently branded items anyway

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii