Use dead iPad 1 screen as monitor

Relations

Hi,

So I have a iPad gen 1 64GB that is now dead. The mobo died and now it's a paper weight. The LiPo batteries are already being used as a power bank I built. So now the question.

How do I use my dead iPad's screen as a monitor?

Just like a dead laptop's screen, is there a way for me to turn it into a monitor?

Thanks,

Relations.

I guess if you could find a way to get the screen to connect to a GPU, it would theoretically work.... I think it has a weird res though.

And that LiPo battery bank is brilliant. I would love to hear more about that, I have 2 dead ipods!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

No u have to have a scaler board and as far as i know there is none there is only for the ipad screens that have 2048x1536 res.

Edit: more info

So I've done some searching and YES! There is a way. The iPad gen 1 and gen 2 uses the LP097X02 display by LG. With an appropriate interface board, I'm good to go!

:D 

Here's some info on my power bank.

6300 mah LiPO
1A 5v output

1-2A 5v input
4 hours charge time from a flat battery (10% charge or so - flat)

I connected the iPad batteries in parallel connected ground to a charging circuit and the 5v USB output circuit. You can find these on ebay for less than 5 bucks each. Look under 18650 charging circuits and USB output circuit. Then I connected the positive to a toggle. Flip, and I'm charging, Flip and I'm discharging. 

Regards,
Relations.

If it is truly dead

What_b31fc3_5163705.gif

Use it as a cutting board

Because he had a hard drive.