So this happened....

Tro

First of all, I wanted to be a Bronze Contributor for one month only.

Anyways, My mom gave me 5 euros on my bank account for dinner and some other shit.

When i was about to purchase my food, it said that i had no money on my back account.

I had to place my food and shit back in the store and go home.

When i checked what the fuck was going on, i saw that i forgot to cancel my automatic paypal thingy from LinusTechTips.

My bank account is linked to paypal, and i had nothing on paypal, so it took it from my bank account.

So now i don't have any dinner, But fuck it, contributor for another month :D 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Oh damn..

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Paypal can do that? It doesn't work with me :/

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Paypal can do that? It doesn't work with me :/

I don't even remember linking my bank account haha

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

So you have €0 on your bank account? :(

Nah i have like 50 cents or something :)

shit happens....

but hey, you're another contributor for another month xD

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Don't you have to be 18 to use Paypal?

no...

Don't you have to be 18 to use Paypal?

actually yes, but i needed to put my bday in and i just chose 1936 Lol

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

actually yes, but i needed to put my bday in and i just chose 1936 Lol

Just doesn't seem a good idea to break the TOU on something that has access to your bank account.

Just doesn't seem a good idea to break the TOU on something that has access to your bank account.

I don't think you have to be 18 though, atleast, where i live. I'll check it later.

You numpty. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

happened to me with RuneScape back when I played.

Didn't get to buy breakfast that morning. man I was pissed lol.

SPAAAAAACE!!!