What monitor?

Electrick
Go to solution Solved by nixproducer,

Mind sending me a link to the 23 inch version?

sure it is right here there is a different version that comes with speakers built in but it doesn't have DVI or a VESA mount on the back of it and that is why i choose the i2369v over the i2367fh

What monitor should I use with this build? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vn26K8

Uses:

-Gaming

-Browsing

-Watching movies

Budget: around 250 USD for the monitor

(Preferably around 27 inches because i don't like using multiple monitors)

what resolution do you want, what type of panel (like ips or tn) would you like?

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Try the LG27MP35VQ-B , You'll pay 7 bucks extra but it's worth it i believe..

Details separate people.

what resolution do you want, what type of panel (like ips or tn) would you like?

I want to get at least 1440p

Ips

I want to get at least 1440p

Ips

i don't think you are going to find one with those specs for that price (at least i can't find any) its hard to find 1440p ips monitor with like a 400$ budget but with 250 you can't really find it 

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

i don't think you are going to find one with those specs for that price (at least i can't find any) its hard to find 1440p ips monitor with like a 400$ budget but with 250 you can't really find it 

hmm what do you got for 1080p?

I'd suggest some changes to your PC build if that is still an option. If not, look for 27" 1440p monitors second-hand; I got my Dell U2711 for $300 second hand and it's beautiful. Otherwise I think you'll struggle to find retail ones.

I'd suggest some changes to your PC build if that is still an option. If not, look for 27" 1440p monitors second-hand; I got my Dell U2711 for $300 second hand and it's beautiful. Otherwise I think you'll struggle to find retail ones.

I'm open to all opinions

hmm what do you got for 1080p?

well i really wouldn't recommend 1080p on a 27 inch monitor but if you real want 27 inch here is one for about 240$

http://www.amazon.com/AOC-i2769Vm-27-Inch-Frameless-Monitor/dp/B00CLZ04VW/ref=sr_1_22?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1413171377&sr=1-22&keywords=27+inch+monitor

and i have the 23inch version of this monitor and it is amazing just amazing a great ips panel with great colors and and it has very thin bezels which is a big plus imo, but i would recommend getting 23 inch monitor for 1080p i only use 1 and i am happy enough with that but you may want a bigger screen and that is fine but i don't think things will look as sharp as they would on a 23/24 inch monitor i have a friend who has this monitor and he complains about seeing the pixels all the time

well i really wouldn't recommend 1080p on a 27 inch monitor but if you real want 27 inch here is one for about 240$

http://www.amazon.com/AOC-i2769Vm-27-Inch-Frameless-Monitor/dp/B00CLZ04VW/ref=sr_1_22?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1413171377&sr=1-22&keywords=27+inch+monitor

and i have the 23inch version of this monitor and it is amazing just amazing a great ips panel with great colors and and it has very thin bezels which is a big plus imo, but i would recommend getting 23 inch monitor for 1080p i only use 1 and i am happy enough with that but you may want a bigger screen and that is fine but i don't think things will look as sharp as they would on a 23/24 inch monitor i have a friend who has this monitor and he complains about seeing the pixels all the time

Well, if you think of it from this perspective:

If you can't afford a 27" 1440p monitor, why go two 970s? Drop one of them and you can afford a single monitor, save up $100 at another point and grab a second 970 when you can afford it? I have a GTX 680 4GB and it is plenty for my 1440p monitor so far.

Do you really need a Caviar Black for storage if you're using an SSD? Could drop that down to a slightly cheaper WD Blue or Barracuda

If you don't plan on going three-way SLI (I wouldn't), a 750W power supply is more than enough

Cutting corners here and there shouldn't affect your overall performance or reliability, but every little bit saved counts when you're on a budget. Removing things like the Dominator RAM kit would also save money, but that's an aesthetic choice so that's up to you. Either way, you can go down from 2133 to 1600; you won't see any performance difference.

Personally I'm not a fan of AIO water loops anymore, but that is also an aesthetic choice - certain air coolers will be just as effective for cheaper.

Peripherals are a personal choice, but if you want to purchase a new 2560x1440 resolution monitor, you can either go the old QNIX QX2710 Korean for <$400 (I would debezel it and apply my own custom bezels/mounts), or if you want something with a better stand an Asus PB278Q would be nice. There are also Korean monitors you can get that have excellent IPS 2560x1440 100-120Hz displays.

sure it is right here there is a different version that comes with speakers built in but it doesn't have DVI or a VESA mount on the back of it and that is why i choose the i2369v over the i2367fh