I forgot to buy SLI fitting >_>

Is it possible to just use regular tubing and compression fittings to join two gpu's together or is that really not recommended?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

If what you mean is having a normal tube and fittings between the two GPUs that is okay, It won't work as an SLI bridge but it works.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

perfectly fine, just make sure its not putting any pressure on them, eg pushing them a part

SLI fittings are just for convenience. If there's small ammount of space between the two cards it can almost be impossible to fit the fittings and tubing, especially if you're using thick wall tubing.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Is it possible to just use regular tubing and compression fittings to join two gpu's together or is that really not recommended?

If you have four fittings and enough tubing go for it, run em in series. It's perfectly fine

bdf8d96e_vbattach234759.png

I hope this 4th perfectly fine is the one that convinces you. :P

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

If you have four fittings and enough tubing go for it, run em in series. It's perfectly fine.

bdf8d96e_vbattach234759.png

I hope this 4th perfectly fine is the one that convinces you. :P

Yup I'm doin parallel cause same gpu and waterblock :D!!

Was a pain and nerve-wracking getting that tubing between though.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.