Steelseries Siberia v2 or Razer Kraken pro?

Both Steelseries Siberia v2 and Razer Kraken pro are very good headsets as far as I know and are pretty much for the same price.

I also wanna know is 50mm driver in siberia v2 is better than kraken pro? does it make any difference?

So what do you guys prefer siberia v2 or kraken pro?

I suggest you avoid headsets completely and grab a proper set of headphones with a standalone/clip on microphone.

They have terrible sound quality as much as i can recommend. The Kraken Pros for example have bass so obtrusively strong that it lacks in everything else, both mids and highs, while it's bass is so overpowering your gunshots/car engine take up 80% of the sound in the game.

If you're on a budget the ATH-m50 is a great choice. 

Yeah though I advise getting a more high end headset with an additional mic, out of those two I would recommend the Siberia V2. If you can get them cheap, they are alright. Mic quality is pretty decent and a major point is that they are EXTREMELEY comfortable. In terms of sound quality you can get better but for some reason with sorrounding sounds they are really good.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I had them both and I personally like the Siberia v2 better than the Razer.

MSI MPower Big Bang | Intel 3570k

Samsung Pro 840 256GB | Asus R9 280x DirectCU II Top

Seasonic 750w Gold 

driver size doesn't mean a whole lot.

and as others are saying, go dedicated headphone and mic.

m50 and ad700 are both hard to beat for their price.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Don't grab the crappy Zalmann mic like most people go http://www.modmic.com

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

i think i will go with either m50 or siberia v2 and about the mic, the antlion mod mic is not available in my country in retail stores (i don't know if its available in retail stores anywhere at all) so zalman clip mic it is...thanks to every one :)

Siberia V2; it's extremely comfortable, and the audio quality is good enough for me. The mic is decent too, but I replaced it with a Blue snowball iCE, and the difference is amazing. Don't need as fancy a mic though.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2