keycaps

spwath

What are good double shot blue/white bi-color keycaps that are cheep? And is the k70 standard?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

WASD has got you covered. Don't know about the K70 though.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

WASD has got you covered. Don't know about the K70 though.

I don't think they have double shot, I don't see any

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The K70 is NOT standard, it has 1.5 Ctrl, 1 win, and 1.25 alt, Spacebar is 1.5, and Function is 1

If you want straight up blue

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=959

if you want a different  scheme

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=773

The first set is much cheaper, but Vortex Keycaps  are top notch, and worth it if you decide to go for them.

The K70 is NOT standard, it has 1.5 Ctrl, 1 win, and 1.25 alt, Spacebar is 1.5, and Function is 1

If you want straight up blue

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=959

if you want a different scheme

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=773

The first set is much cheaper, but Vortex Keycaps are top notch, and worth it if you decide to go for them.

So would the bottom row not work on thoes sets? And how is this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K8CDW14?cache=3507b84200e4588b3fc69e3405199f23π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&qid=1412987045&sr=8-4#ref=mp_s_a_1_4

I dislike Rosewill as a company, especially their keyboards. They only care about profits, even if it means a poor experience for the end user.

A good example is the rosewill "rgb" keyboard. It only supports 221 colors with claim of 16.8. Only one color at a time (box has a rainbow). Unfinished and slow software (30s profile changes). Kahil switches.

If you want to buy from them, I cant stop you. But I will try to discourage you. As they shouldn't receive your business.

I dislike Rosewill as a company, especially their keyboards. They only care about profits, even if it means a poor experience for the end user.

A good example is the rosewill "rgb" keyboard. It only supports 221 colors with claim of 16.8. Only one color at a time (box has a rainbow). Unfinished and slow software (30s profile changes). Kahil switches.

If you want to buy from them, I cant stop you. But I will try to discourage you. As they shouldn't receive your business.

OK, I see what your saying.

I won't buy from corsair.

The non Roswell are only 5$ more anyway

OK, I see what your saying.

I won't buy from corsair.

The non Roswell are only 5$ more anyway

Corsair is fine, idk where you got them from.

Rosewill is a bad company.  I was talking about Rosewill RGB keybaord.

Corsair is fine, idk where you got them from.

Rosewill is a bad company.  I was talking about Rosewill RGB keybaord.

I have my reasons.

Ok, i was saying the non rosewill are only 5$ more so i can just get the non rosewill

I have my reasons.

Ok, i was saying the non rosewill are only 5$ more so i can just get the non rosewill

ohhhh

I get what you are saying now.

Internet English is hard