nba 2k15 crash to desktop?

LunaticGTX460

my system meets the minimum system requirements 
but the game crashes after it reaches the menu
i've tried ali123 crack and reloaded crack

thank you

|| CPU Intel i7 3770K || MOBO ASRock H77M || RAM 8GB 1600mhz || HDD 1TB 7200 Sata II || SSD OCZ Agility 3 120GB || GPU EVGA GTX 670 2GB FTW (boost core 1240mhz) || CPUCooler CM 212 EVO || PSU Seasonic M12II EVO 750W || CASE NZXT Phantom V2 (Pink-lol) || H-Phones Sennheiser HD600 || Gamepad XBox 360 Wireless Controller || Mouse Logitech G102 || K-Board CM Storm Trigger (MX Black) || Monitor Dell P2414H || AV Common Sense ||

my system meets the minimum system requirements 

but the game crashes after it reaches the menu

i've tried ali123 crack and reloaded crack

thank you

Yeah, well it's becouse it's pirated(I guess). They mostly crash if you don't find the right one. 

Yeah, well it's becouse it's pirated(I guess). They mostly crash if you don't find the right one. 

lets skip the obvious. and focus on the fact that single player doesn't work properly

|| CPU Intel i7 3770K || MOBO ASRock H77M || RAM 8GB 1600mhz || HDD 1TB 7200 Sata II || SSD OCZ Agility 3 120GB || GPU EVGA GTX 670 2GB FTW (boost core 1240mhz) || CPUCooler CM 212 EVO || PSU Seasonic M12II EVO 750W || CASE NZXT Phantom V2 (Pink-lol) || H-Phones Sennheiser HD600 || Gamepad XBox 360 Wireless Controller || Mouse Logitech G102 || K-Board CM Storm Trigger (MX Black) || Monitor Dell P2414H || AV Common Sense ||

You didn't pay for the game and got it ilegally, stop whining that it doesn't work...  Pay for it and it will work.

You didn't pay for the game and got it ilegally, stop whining that it doesn't work...  Pay for it and it will work.

if i bought the game I wouldn't be here now would I.

can you just help me or GTFO

if i bought the game I wouldn't be here now would I.

can you just help me or GTFO

I don't pirate, so no...  And it's against the forum CoC to talk about pirating.

No, we can't help you, because cracks often have problems that legit versions do not have.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I have this problem too, and i bought the game. Game crashes as soon as it reaches menu. Here is my system specifications http://prntscr.com/4v3f85
I have latest audio and video card drivers. I tried reinstalling vcredist and directx, but it still crashes. Any ideas how i can fix this?

I have this problem too, and i bought the game. Game crashes as soon as it reaches menu. Here is my system specifications http://prntscr.com/4v3f85

I have latest audio and video card drivers. I tried reinstalling vcredist and directx, but it still crashes. Any ideas how i can fix this?

some people reported that you should update your operating system to the latest from Windows Update

just check for updates and install all of them