modded skyrim problems

chimmychunger

Ok so i have really heavily modded skyrim and i have a few issues maybe you could help with. I will just list problems and maybe you could list maybe what mods are cousing it/ possible solustions

1. cant load a game into whitrun 

2. random dwarven machine things outside of whitrun and bleak falls

3. just random crashes in general not to desktop just a freeze

Thanks for any help :D

Likely a mod conflict. Did you read through the mods that you installed to be sure they didn't conflict with another mod? I know it's a chore to do, but it'll eliminate these issues from happening.

Likely a mod conflict. Did you read through the mods that you installed to be sure they didn't conflict with another mod? I know it's a chore to do, but it'll eliminate these issues from happening.

ye i chose carefully 

I would just get a new game folder and then remod it more carefully. Back up your saves to

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Sounds like some of the mods conflict or are broken.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

How do you expect anyone to help you when you haven't even listed any of said mods? The information you provided is as vague as it gets, all I can say is that usually in cases like this it's just a mod conflict. How many are we talking about here? Under or over 100 mods?

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

Have you tried getting horse mods c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If you can't load into whiterun you could have a corrupt save or its just a mod conlfict. Heavily modded skyrim can result in frequent crashing  and CTD's due to memory limits and mod conflicts, the latest version of SKSE includes a patch that helps the way the game allocates the memory helping stability. Also have you tried cleaning the master files & mods with TES5Edit and sorting your load order with LOOT?