High Performance Air-Cooler in ITX Form Factor

CDWz

Okay So I'm getting a Bitfenix Prodigy For my girlfriend's new computer So I wanted to make a small quiet cpu for her. So I've decided to go with A Red (her favorite color) Bitfenix Prodigy. But what I'm really stuck at is which cooler I should get for an AMD A8-5600k (we're amd people) OC'd to about 4.0 Ghz? My top choices were a Silverstone Heligon HE-01, a Noctua NH-D14, a Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK, or a Zalman CNPS12x. Will any of these be good for a small form factor that these heatsinks will have only a few centimeters from the top fans or should i just go with an h100i? At prices in order from left to right (from newegg.com in dollars) 74.99, 78.99, 79.99, 99.99, or for the h100i 109.99. Which for these would be the best price for cooling option? There will also be a 660 ti in this bad boy for those who are wondering. 

h100i personly i got a h80i in my case mid tower but i can crank the fans down to like 600-700rpm my gpu gets loud though but i got a msi 560 ti hawk

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

NH-D14 all the way. It's an awesome powerful, and quiet cooler. The one time it actually fits your theme and doesn't "look ugly" (according to others. I disagree)--I'd say go for it.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.