Is this a good loop ?

Wait, you go from res to pump to res? Unless it's a dual chamber res that is 100% wasted pump power.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I dont get it... It should go RES - PUMP - GPU - CPU - RAD - RES     or     RES - PUMP - CPU - GPU - RAD - RES

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Wait, you go from res to pump to res? Unless it's a dual chamber res that is 100% wasted pump power.

Yeah, what he said^^^

Don't go res-->pump-->res 

Also it will look messy with long cable runs everywhere

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I dont get it... It should go RES - PUMP - GPU - CPU - RAD - RES     or     RES - PUMP - CPU - GPU - RAD - RES

Exactly. There is no point in doing Res - Pump - res

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I think it has to be dual chamber because it goes from the res to the rad on the top

this is right

The loop is still in the wrong order. The way you've set it up the pump will get all the warm water - which is bad. The warm water from the components needs to go to the rad to get cooled and then to the reservoir and into the pump.

Do it like @Shroomster suggested this is the correct way.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

The loop is still in the wrong order. The way you've set it up the pump will get all the warm water - which is bad. The warm water from the components needs to go to the rad to get cooled and then to the reservoir and into the pump.

Do it like @Shroomster suggested this is the correct way.

Component order in a loop doesn't matter. The liquid flows around so fast that the water temperature equalizes. Only important rule is res above pump.

I do agree with what @Shroomster suggested though.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Component order in a loop doesn't matter. The liquid flows around so fast that the water temperature equalizes. Only important rule is res above pump.

I do agree with what @Shroomster suggested though.

Component order as in - which waterblock comes first - but i've never heard of or seen a build where the rad doesn't come directly after the waterblocks its just common sense. The cooling in cars works the same way - pump after rad.

Component order as in - which waterblock comes first - but i've never heard of or seen a build where the rad doesn't come directly after the waterblocks its just common sense.

Components order as in - rad, water block, flow meter etc. it doesn't matter which comes after which. Only thing that matters is to have your res above your pump. 

True, a lot of builds have a rad after the water blocks and before it goes to the res because this is usually the most clean and efficient way to go about routing the tubing. It has little to do with water temps.

Most loops consists of a top rad, front rad, CPU block and GPU block(s). Usually the cleanest and most efficient way to route the tubing is then: res > pump > GPU > top rad > CPU > front rad > res. Other's do res > pump > GPU > CPU > top rad > front rad > res instead. Obviously many others routes can be taken, depending on your specific situation and preference. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.