Naming of Campus Apple Store/Help Desk

Hi there,

so, my international school, being a school that uses Macs (Haters gonna hate, i know...but please keep it to a minimum for once) now has a new and improved little campus Apple Store, which is mostly a help desk for all dem noobs to go to with their problems. The people running it are, straight up, by my judgment, retarded.

They are somewhat trained individuals that have no idea what they're doing and I'm confident that I could do their job better than they do (legitimately...this is not me overestimating myself, the only solution they have to problems is to reinstall OSX and they're even too stupid to backup a working install and regularly delete student's data this way. Of course you need to have your own backups but a store like that should really know better). Case in point, I would NEVER trust them to even install anything on my own machine...

Ok sorry for that off topic mini-rant there, here's what this is actually about. The school wants a new, creative name for the store/help desk, and I, being bad at naming things (really bad, my devices all carry the name "Steffens [iNSERT DEVICE NAME HERE]"), was curious what kinds of names you guys may come up with.

I will add a poll as soon as we get a few acceptable options (please, no "Crapple Store", the joke is old as hell and I'm actually looking for possible names).

Happy naming, Take it away!

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

If Apple has their Genius Bar,

Genius Pub?

Good idea, but not exactly appropriate for a school...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Good idea, but not exactly appropriate for a school...

*whispers*

Tell them that 'Pub' is shorthand for 'Publication'. But you might need to do some regular writeups on tech to pass it off.

iRepair? 

Or

The Blue Oyster Bar. If you get that reference you are awesome. And you'll know im being a bit mean here

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"