questions about gigabyte 970

GymothyCharles
Go to solution Solved by H4X3R,

Not software wise, but you can plug out the LED from the PCB. It looks like a small fan connector next to the logo. You'll see it.

Hey all!

Im gonna get a 970, and was leaning towards the g1 card, with the 60°c load temps and good overclockability. The complaint I have is the blue led. My system is red, and the blue will clash abit, for that reason I started to look at the twin frozr v card. So I ask yhee, is the led toggleable on the Gigabyte card?

Thank you for your time.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

As far as I know it cannot be toggled and that was also the only complaint Linus had for this card. Lack of flexibility on the logo.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Not software wise, but you can plug out the LED from the PCB. It looks like a small fan connector next to the logo. You'll see it.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

This

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Maybe the logo can be "re-painted" depending on how it works (leds are blue vs. white leds with a transparent blue foil or something like that, I've seen some geforce logos getting repainted).

I made a little screenie for you. It's the once circled in blue :):

https://i.imgur.com/QuPiAGq.png

cool thanks

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.