White stuff around LEDs in my resorvior

Hey guys :)

I got this Monsoon M2 D5 Premium bayres, and there have been gathering some white stuff around the LEDs lately. The water is still crystal clear, so I doubt it could be the plasticizer from the tubing. Do you have any idea what it could be?

EDIT: The cores are all brass and I got silvercoils laying around in the rads. XSPC blocks for gpu, cpu and ram and RX v3 rads.

post-78213-0-21136700-1412670582.jpg

I have no real idea what it could be. It may not be plasticizer but some other residue as i am seeing some other type of white substance in and on the outside above where your hand is. Just take a Qtip and try to remove it and wash the reservoir out.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

May be silver loading up on the silicone, that's my only guess from a chemical standpoint. If you're using distilled water the only things it could be are silver coming out of suspension, poor silicone sealant, or the LED lens covers themselves being coated in silver and/or sealant (whatever kind they used). I would wipe off the residue, take out the kill coils, flush the system w/~1/2-1 gallon of distilled and run it under load for ~12-24hrs to see if you can get some more adhesion of whatever that stuff is. If nothing shows up w/out the kill coils just leave them out B)

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |