Fall anime season

That Norwegian Guy

So some of the first shows to air are already airing. What are you watching/ going to watch?

I'm a huge Grisaia no Kajitsu fan/ nut, so that's my big hype of the season. AND I'M SO HAPPY they aren't fucking up the adaptation (at least not yet)

It's going to be fantastic deconstruction of the harem genre, full of darkness and laughs at the same time. It was funny reading the feedback on episode 1 seeing just how many who were surprised that it's waaaaay different from most slice of life/ harem shows by the end of the episode, people seemed legitimately surprised, I think this is going to be huge.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I won't be happy until Kizumonogatari comes out. 

^^^^ That ^^^^ 

Monogatari series my favourite anime since I discovered it :D. GOtta love Tsundere girl/senjougahara

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

There's a metric butt tonne :) need to update myanimelist since it's feels sooo out of date :(

One of the animes that's now airing is Selecter Spread Wixoss & Book 4 of The legend of Korra. Many more but I can't remember the names :(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Have you completed Amane's route in the game?

Yeah of course. Not my favourite though. Sachi and Michiru FTW. I don't like how Angelic Howl is extremely similar to a movie that existed since the 90s

220px-Alive92poster.jpg

There were some differences, but I can't shake the icky feeling of plagiarism.

Edit: I still put Amane's route ahead of Yumiko's, but after Sachi, Michiru and Makina.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Yeah of course. Not my favourite though. Sachi and Michiru FTW. I don't like how Angelic Howl is extremely similar to a movie that existed since the 90s

220px-Alive92poster.jpg

There were some differences, but I can't shake the icky feeling of plagiarism.

I sort of enjoyed Angelic Howl... The buildup of tension, the desperation...

Michiru's route turned out to be really nice... But Sachi's route was the best... As for Makina, let's just say that I preferred the bad end...

Too bad Chizuru doesn't have her own route...

I sort of enjoyed Angelic Howl... The buildup of tension, the desperation...

Michiru's route turned out to be really nice... But Sachi's route was the best... As for Makina, let's just say that I preferred the bad end...

Too bad Chizuru doesn't have her own route...

Don't get me wrong, Angelic Howl is really, really well done. Pacing, dramaturgy, narration, everything about it is perfect. I just can't get over comparing it to the aforementioned movie. In fact, now I wish I never saw that movie. It's just a pet peeve.

I won't be happy until Kizumonogatari comes out. 

^^^^ That ^^^^ 

Monogatari series my favourite anime since I discovered it  :D. GOtta love Tsundere girl/senjougahara

I really need to get around to watching Monogatari series. Especially because people are always comparing this Senjougahara character to Yumiko from Grisaia no Kajitsu (same character designer and a similar personality)

Oh and the other girl from Monogatari with the pigtails also has a "twin" (superficially) in Grisaia no Kajitsu from what I hear, Michiru.

Don't get me wrong, Angelic Howl is really, really well done. Pacing, dramaturgy, narration, everything about it is perfect. I just can't get over comparing it to the aforementioned movie. In fact, now I wish I never saw that movie. It's just a pet peeve.

I really need to get around to watching Monogatari series. Especially because people are always comparing this Senjougahara character to Yumiko from Grisaia no Kajitsu (same character designer and a similar personality)

Oh and the other girl from Monogatari with the pigtails also has a "twin" in Grisaia no Kajitsu from what I hear, Michiru.

Senjougahara was harder to read imo... That other girl you're talking about, would it happen to be Hachikuji?

Senjougahara was harder to read imo... That other girl you're talking about, would it happen to be Hachikuji?

Yeah that's the one.

I won't be happy until Season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei :(

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015