PoE passive skill question

FatalityDiablo

Hey,

I am new to poe and I am wondering about one particular skill for my akimbo duelist. Resolute technique is making my hits not to be evaded, but is this only good for pvp or are there monsters that evade? or do hits simply not always hit? I am curious bout this because I have not skilled critical hit chances yet, since they would be gone.

ty

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Hey,

I am new to poe and I am wondering about one particular skill for my akimbo duelist. Resolute technique is making my hits not to be evaded, but is this only good for pvp or are there monsters that evade? or do hits simply not always hit? I am curious bout this because I have not skilled critical hit chances yet, since they would be gone.

ty

Hit chance is the direct inverse of evasion.  Hit chance is calculated against evasion to determine your chance to hit.  When you have RT, you never miss.  The only time you will miss is if the player or mob has "Dodge".  Dodge is rolled separately from Evasion, and there is no item or passive that increases your chance to hit a "Dodge".

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.