What vpn should I get?

Maukymous

So I want to purchase a vpn(that works well in Australia) but I'm having trouble because there are so many on the market to choose from. I'm running windows 8.1

What? Are you worried that the government is going to monitor and steal all your data?........... Good point, considering they have just passed that law.

Alright, looking back at LifeHacker, they did post this article here http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/03/five-best-vpn-service-providers-3/

I think that would benefit you greatly, I'm also curious about what anyone else might say, but that's my source for now.

private internet access is pretty good based on what i hear. Never tried it though.

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

I ended up choosing ibVPN - no idea how the performance is from Australia.

Are there any particular countries you would like servers in? Or just anything that's not your own IP address?

I chose ibVPN because it was one of the few who have a server in Japan, the variety of protocols, and because they package their ibDNS product into their higher tier plans.

It wasn't the cheapest option though