Nzxt h440 like cases?

Go to solution Solved by GloriousPain,

Phanteks Enthoo Pro
or
Fractal Design Define R4(comes with windowed version and non windowed version)

Both have Black and White Models 

Hi there

Ive been looking at cases, and especially the NZXT h400 caught my eye. The only downside for me is that there is no 5,25 " bay. Its really annoying me because i like the case so much, but i really want a 5,25 " bay. Any other cases in white, that looks like the Nzxt with a window and 5,25 " bay? (Available in EU)

Thanks in advance

Phanteks Enthoo Pro
or

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I'll be building a PC with the NZXT H440, and I'm planning to pick some external USB drives. I don't know how much do you need them, but at least in my case, I just use the optical drive in my PC with old games and installing programmes (which today for sure are downloadable through the internet)

I would say the Fractal Design R4 is close to the H440. The R4 comes in black, grey and white colour options. Also, the Fractal Design R4 comes with 2, 5.25" bays unlike the H440 with none. Unfortunately though, it only comes with 2 included fans. 

Fractal Design's website:

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-r4-black-pearl

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

The Enthoo Pro is a great case, but not quiet.

I'd say Fractal Define R4 or one of the Nanoxia cases.

there is no h440 with a 5,25" bay.

what aspects of the h440 do you need?

I know it doesnt have a 5,25 bay, that is why im asking for some other cases looking like it but with 5,25" bay

Phanteks Enthoo Pro

or

Thanks for respodning. Didnt really know of the Phanteks Enthoo Pro wich is the one of the two i find most attractive. But ill take a closer look at it :)

that is why i asked which aspects are important to you.

Well its just that i really want to have the option to intsall things like the NZXT hue, fan controllers and blueray in the front. its important that the case is white, fits an Atx board, and has a large window in the side. maybe also mount for AIO coolers, and larger gfx like the 770

Well its just that i really want to have the option to intsall things like the NZXT hue, fan controllers and blueray in the front. its important that the case is white, fits an Atx board, and has a large window in the side. maybe also mount for AIO coolers, and larger gfx like the 770

define r4 arctic white?

define r4 arctic white?

Maybe the define, but as GloriusPain said, the Phanteks Enthoo Pro is also an option and probably more me :)

i thought you would like the clean look.

that is why i asked which aspects are important to you.

well it is important that it is somewhat clean. But i do think that the enthoo pro is somewhat clean compared to many other cases. Especially if you look at cheaper cases, then you dont get a "clean" look, but the enthoo pro is really nice in my opinion