mini ITX Case build name idea

post-776-0-00014800-1412494024_thumb.png

So I have started a new build and I have all the pictures taken and processing them all and starting the build log. However, I realize I never named my build. I came up with "RiViT" because I'm on the RC-120 (aka RivetJoint) aircraft. Well I thought "RiViT" looked really cool, until I realized that I spelt it wrong. But I personally like it spelt incorrectly, what do you think?

siNWFIu.jpg

I also don't have a color scheme either because everything is rather neutral, but I figured I might go with one of these.

009acd.pngcd0034.png9acd00.pnge6ac00.png

I personally like Rivit better, but then again its not my my computer. I would go with whatever you think is best because its your machine :). Also I would go with blue, but I have only seen one picture(but blue is still amazing).

I personally like Rivit better, but then again its not my my computer. I would go with whatever you think is best because its your machine :). Also I would go with blue, but I have only seen one picture(but blue is still amazing).

thanks, I modified it for blue

post-776-0-46120300-1412494577.png

post-776-0-99520100-1412494577.png

I like the blue better, but what do you think(I mean its your comp :) )? Also do you have more pics of your rig?

I do and don't I'm getting some parts yet, like my h100i isn't in because my parents are shipping the intel bracket to Lackland AFB.

Uploading them to my flickr now.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk4NT3oK

post-776-0-58065100-1412496515_thumb.jpg

Since your motherboard and graphics card have red I think a red theme would match pretty good. Are you planning on doing any decals or painting?

Also your case looks nice :)

I plan on using my buddies ssilhouette cutter and some vinyls.