This is amazing and completely pointless!

CtW

4 Seconds in and I'm contemplating smashing my keyboard.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Had to turn the volume down to 5 to actually bear it. 

I think I need to listen to some Skrillex to just try and regain hearing. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Still can't beat the vuvuzela.

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjWRhUagSR4

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

a011da0fe1.jpg

This is glorious!!!

Edit: Played it on my system... It shut one of my loud neighbors up...

Anyone who finds this to be tolerable and or good, should be shot.

What in the fuck is it with this generation and thinking that replacing good music with any noise, and then making it skip/repeat itself is acceptable? (specifically some boston songs recently done in a rap/dubstep style)

Making it sound like the record skipped and the lyrics repeat themselves half way through a refrain just sounds like shit. Get some taste you plebs

*shakes fist like an old man*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Anyone who finds this to be tolerable and or good, should be shot.

What in the fuck is it with this generation and thinking that replacing good music with any noise, and then making it skip/repeat itself is acceptable? (specifically some boston songs recently done in a rap/dubstep style)

Making it sound like the record skipped and the lyrics repeat themselves half way through a refrain just sounds like shit. Get some taste you plebs

*shakes fist like an old man*

This is not meant to be good by the traditional definition of the word. It is meant to be funny and make fun of the over-usage of the sound effect and make someone laugh.

This is not meant to be good by the traditional definition of the word. It is meant to be funny and make fun of the over-usage of the sound effect and make someone laugh.

It fails in those regards, it's annoying.

The only purpose I can see is doing what tony soprano did to the people that wouldn't let him sell a house he had bought. Have some friend sit outside their house on a boat and play that music 24/7 until they give up. lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It fails in those regards, it's annoying.

The only purpose I can see is doing what tony soprano did to the people that wouldn't let him sell a house he had bought. Have some friend sit outside their house on a boat and play that music 24/7 until they give up. lol

This is more effective at pissing people off: https://soundcloud.com/dolan-dark/happy-birthday

That's the best you could come up with?

Someone found a new use for those old floppy drives and the rather noisy stepper motors.

And someone's doing it with a 3.6KW tesla coil.