D5 vario newbie quick question

I have a d5 vario and I am confused as to which direction the notch should be pointed for the speed control. http://m.imgur.com/AOu5qYZ this is my pump it is a lowara pump if that matters but does this mean it is on setting 4?

The cut side points to what your speed setting is.

Okay that is what I thought, I saw a video where somebody's pump was set to 5 and they we're saying it was at 2, thank you for clarifying.

Okay that is what I thought, I saw a video where somebody's pump was set to 5 and they we're saying it was at 2, thank you for clarifying.

Yup. The quick way to find out is turning it all the way to the left or right, you'll know instantly what setting it's at.

Yup. The quick way to find out is turning it all the way to the left or right, you'll know instantly what setting it's at.

ok good to know, problem is I already installed it with tubing and all it isn't filled yet but it was a pain to install based on where it's located and I can't directly see or access the switch itself without removing it, I guess I could change the setting blindly. My picture you would assume is correctly set to setting 4 then?