Text move with music beat?

DarkEnergy

I don't know anything much about animation. I just want to make a simple text in Cinema 4d, and I want some music going on in the background and include sound visualizers and I want the text to expand and blur to the beat of whatever song I choose. What kind of sorcery do I use to do that?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I don't know anything much about animation. I just want to make a simple text in Cinema 4d, and I want some music going on in the background and include sound visualizers and I want the text to expand and blur to the beat of whatever song I choose. What kind of sorcery do I use to do that?

i have the idea of what you are saying. i guess you can go on audacity and look at the sound waves. then just create the text in sync with the waves expand or contract. i havent worked with cinema 4d so i guess that is the only solution. i dont even know if its all that possible but its worth a shot., then just join the sound and the animation and render it through something? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

i have the idea of what you are saying. i guess you can go on audacity and look at the sound waves. then just create the text in sync with the waves expand or contract. i havent worked with cinema 4d so i guess that is the only solution. i dont even know if its all that possible but its worth a shot., then just join the sound and the animation and render it through something? 

I could mess around and see.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB