My opinion on the proper way to convert console players to PC players..

UberPCman

Insightful post. I've been meaning to bring my PC over to my friend's house to show him the difference but hadn't got around to doing it yet. I'll probably do that this coming weekend because I know they'll be blown away. I just don't want my beautiful system getting killed in transport lol. I wish I had a mATX system to easily pick up and run with.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

gloriouspmr13.jpg

PC race and console peasants? Lol is the main guy supposed to be Gabe because he looks a lot like him

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

PC race and console peasants? Lol is the main guy supposed to be Gabe because he looks a lot like him

Probably, the fat guy with a beard and round glasses that has pc gaming under his belt? yup that has to be Gabe.

I was a console player too, I had always looked at PC with some sort of envy  when I was stuck with ps3 and xbox, I did hate them both equally, when I went to pc eventually, I began playing the consoles a lot less.  

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

I think the first step is to start by dispelling the myths about PC gaming like these:

I think the first step is to start by dispelling the myths about PC gaming like these:

I definitely agree. Most of the console gamers are intimidated or uninformed about the strengths of the PC and need to be exposed to great info on the subject.

Thanks for the compliments on my first system, guys. I am glad to be welcomed into the PC gaming world with no hostility since I was on the other side of the fence. Really mature people here. Thanks! I'll definitely ask for some advice on this forum if I decide to upgrade in the near future. B)

I don't mean this in an uptight way, but most console players are screaming 11 year olds. I don not want that in any game I play, and if they get killed, they get butt hurt and end up downloading cheats and being ass holes. Trust me, I have experienced this multiple times in multiple games.

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

I don't mean this in an uptight way, but most console players are screaming 11 year olds. I don not want that in any game I play, and if they get killed, they get butt hurt and end up downloading cheats and being ass holes. Trust me, I have experienced this multiple times in multiple games.

We're not saying you should go to every ten year old who plays Xbox and try to persuade him over to PC gaming, what OP is saying is to show your FRIENDS. Are your friends screaming 11 year olds? No? Then I don't see the problem here.

Also if kids were to download cheats for online games, they're banned within two weeks at most.