Half bragging half question

Sooo.

I was offered the chance to skip this level of english that im currently in and move up to the highest uni level of english. (Because english is f**king easy. Not because im smart or anything..)

But i am slightly undecided.. 

On one hand i could skip it and go to the high level classes next year. If i do this i'll be down to just 6 subjects this year. And i'll be able to go home early on thursdays + have a self study session on mondays

Or i could keep going to this class and breeze through it while helping the small group im in...

I've even been offered to take the english tests this year with the high level english class and have it done then.. But i could put that off until next year and take the test when im not buried in homework..

Uuuurgh.. I only have until monday to decide and im completely 50/50 on this :/

Suggestions?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Skipping = less time and money spent on school. Sounds good to me.

I would honestly stick with it, unless you really don't have to. A little more education wont hurt. 

>He says leaving after his first year of college. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

If you're confident enough that you will do well with the higher level, do it. It's not an opportunity which comes along that often. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Skipping = less time and money spent on school. Sounds good to me.

I would honestly stick with it, unless you really don't have to. A little more education wont hurt. 

>He says leaving after his first year of college. 

Hah.. Im also a college dropout :/

If you're confident enough that you will do well with the higher level, do it. It's not an opportunity which comes along that often. 

So that's two counts for leaving and one for staying so far

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't think skipping a grade is a good idea at a young age (I skipped a grade at the age of 10 and that wasn't too great of an idea.)  but at your age sure. You get to go home eariler which makes your life easier. And that's good :) 

Hah.. Im also a college dropout :/

Pfft, nothing to be ashamed of in my eyes. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't think skipping a grade is a good idea at a young age (I skipped a grade at the age of 10 and that wasn't too great of an idea.)  but at your age sure. You get to go home eariler which makes your life easier. And that's good :)

Three counts for leaving so far then.

Did you get the option to skip. Or were you just too good and had to move up?

Pfft, nothing to be ashamed of in my eyes. 

Got some work experience from that at least :)  So it wasn't all bad. But i can't help thinking that i could've been done with school already if i stayed

Got some work experience from that at least :)  So it wasn't all bad. But i can't help thinking that i could've been done with school already if i stayed

Same with me. But I am lucky that the jobs I want require little qualifications. :D

Three counts for leaving so far then.

Did you get the option to skip. Or were you just too good and had to move up?

Well they asked my parents but they didn't ask me :( I had some pretty damn good grades at the time and so they decided to make me skip a class. 

Same with me. But I am lucky that the jobs I want require little qualifications. :D

I started a business. You can be a complete moron and still start a business xD (And there were no places that would hire me at the time)

Well they asked my parents but they didn't ask me :( I had some pretty damn good grades at the time and so they decided to make me skip a class. 

Ouch.. That sounds like it sucks pretty badly

I started a business. You can be a complete moron and still start a business xD (And there were no places that would hire me at the time)

Sounds like too much effort. Half my jobs are on mountains. :P

Sounds like too much effort. Half my jobs are on mountains. :P

Oh eff that. I get altitude sickness like a b**ch xD 

Oh eff that. I get altitude sickness like a b**ch xD 

I am perfectly fine with the altitude, cold and the snow. :D 

I am perfectly fine with the altitude, cold and the snow. :D

Cold and snow is fine. Altitude messes me up though :/ 

Made this last winter xD

Gallery-Catlin-Arctic-Sur-019_zps3fce3b6