Counter Strike Vs Cod

Jack.EXE

Cs is much more skill based

Cod is.... Well.... The same its been for 4 years. Except the fish AI.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I need to settle an argument. CS VS COD?

I say CS is better, he says Cod is better.

CS has been around for ages. There's no fucking contest here.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Counter-Strike is only re-released 2 times(Source and GO) for good reasons(ok maybe not so much for CSGO) while call of duty is same shit(all $60 new) for way too many.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

CoD USED (Up until MW2) to be good. Now CS simply dominates CoD in any way possible

(To note that MW2 and back are kinda dead.)

:D

I find them quite different, they at some part are the same but they still feel plenty of different.

Also, frankly, I find Infinity Wards' CoDs have been lackluster ever since MW2, meanwhile Black Ops II was the best entry so far, they changed things up so much, especially in Single Player, then Ghost came and kinda ruined everything.

Anyway, on the topic.

Pace-wise: CS is faster than CoD

Gunplay-wise: CS is faster than CoD, also a bit harder.

Mechanics-wise: CS is geared more about the Classic run-and-gun, CoD is more about customization until it fits you, there's only "Choose a gun" in CS, but in CoD, it's "Choose a gun with stuffs you like" and other mechanics. Overall, CoD has more complicated mechanics than CS.

Which one? I'd say both, I've enjoyed both, and they both feel different to me. That's just my personal opinion on the games.

I've never been able to get the shooting mechanics of CS and TF, they're weird... I'm not a fan of CS either, CoD it is.

Anyway, on the topic.

Pace-wise: CS is faster than CoD

Gunplay-wise: CS is faster than CoD

Would have to say you're wrong both times there.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I prefer CSGO right now for the higher skill ceiling, lower price (although hackers/smurfs). Both communities are pretty bad.

^^ CoD is based on Run-and-Gun. In CS you need to stop jumping or stand fairly still to be accurate. The play is more positional and requires more teamwork. It's not individualistic run-around-the-map and shoot everything that moves.

Would have to say you're wrong both times there.

By faster, I was talking about how fast one needs to think and react while playing, not the kind of mindless running around, I wouldn't want to consider using brawn over brain fast-paced, it's kind of unfair for CS when you need to consider more things than "Aim down the sight" to get kills. But of course, my apology, I've misused the term instead of the way it's normally used.

By faster, I was talking about how fast one needs to think and react while playing, not the kind of mindless running around, I wouldn't want to consider using brawn over brain fast-paced, it's kind of unfair for CS when you need to consider more things than "Aim down the sight" to get kills. But of course, my apology, I've misused the term instead of the way it's normally used.

Yeah I get what you mean now :-)

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

The older CoDs were great, and some of the newer ones are good, too. That doesn't mean I like them better than good ol' CS:S and CS:GO.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

Here's the thing, CS is ONLY multiplayer where as CoD is Single, Co-op, and Multiplayer. I like CS for multiplayer and CoD 2 Big Red One for single player.

There was that one Counter-Strike a decade ago that did its thing.

I prefer CS:GO for the more competitive scene.

But I prefer playing casual CoD with friends sitting on the couch.

Two completely different types of games.

Also, when I play CS:GO I get pooped on, so sometimes playing CoD helps raise my self esteem.   :lol: