Diablo III ROS - Indestructible monster

zipmiX

Hey guys

I was playing a normal rift and suddenly there was a monster left from a pack I killed, whom didn't die. He was totally immortal, and my spells did not harm the monster at all. I could se my fire damage tick away, but he withstood it all. It was a fallen type monster. He had no healthbar either. 

Has this ever happened for any of you guys? It was a funny bug. The only way I could get rid of him, was to go to level 2. When I went back to check on him, he was gone all of a sudden. 

I managed to film this guy for 30 seconds, before I wanted to move on. Here is a link to youtube, so you can watch for yourselves.

YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpX4wj0utik

/zipmix

i7-10700K 5.1Ghz / RTX 4070 Ti / 32GB 3.6Ghz 
- M&M -

@zipmiX

Yep, it bugged because you killed it too fast...
I had the same once when I jumped into a pack of mobs and then this dude came into the mob pack when damage hit, and his instance got killed but not removed, hence he stays there and will hit you without you being able to kill him because he is already dead...

Quite annoying problem, I hope they fix it sometime soon.

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

@zipmiX

Yep, it bugged because you killed it too fast...

I had the same once when I jumped into a pack of mobs and then this dude came into the mob pack when damage hit, and his instance got killed but not removed, hence he stays there and will hit you without you being able to kill him because he is already dead...

Quite annoying problem, I hope they fix it sometime soon.

Is that so?... Killed too fast, that's great.. ^^ Yeah man. I was thinking this could be very dangerous in hardcore mode... imagine that. To die from a bug like that.

- M&M -

lol never seen that before, crazy

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

lol never seen that before, crazy

Haha, first time for me as well. 

- M&M -

Is that so?... Killed too fast, that's great.. ^^ Yeah man. I was thinking this could be very dangerous in hardcore mode... imagine that. To die from a bug like that.

A Friend of mine (who knew of this issue) when confronted to this bug, he just ran for his life back into town to reload the game's instance when playing hardcore to avoid dying for good. It is indeed a very annoying issue.

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

I need to start playing again, maybe this weekend :)

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

<----- LothaR#1384 if you guys ever wanna play

<----- LothaR#1384 if you guys ever wanna play

The post I wanted to make is under this one, sry for double post. Dont know how to remove posts, if possible at all.

- M&M -

Alrighty guys! Thanks for your inputs!

I need to start playing again, maybe this weekend :)

A Friend of mine (who knew of this issue) when confronted to this bug, he just ran for his life back into town to reload the game's instance when playing hardcore to avoid dying for good. It is indeed a very annoying issue.

Alrighty guys! Thanks for your inputs!

- M&M -