Nokia 3310...

UltimateDave

i have :P it doesn't work tho..

Details separate people.

No, but I have some sort of other old Nokia sitting in my room.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I have 2, one of which works. The others battery is broken but the phine isn't (pretty obviously).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I have one in a box somewhere, after the battery gave up.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I don't have one but i have a Nokia Lumia 925 and a Nokia Lumia 930.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

i have :P it doesn't work tho..

What?! Impossiblur 

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

2m:58s

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Who actually has one. I know i do, among other nokia phones from around the era.

I have 3 3310 and a 3330 they are in a box, they work but I don't know their battery state.

I switched from my 3330 to a Nokia 1208 because the 3330 could hold only 10 sms and it was a pain. In 2013 I switched to a Nokia Lumia 920 :o

I have 3 3310 and a 3330 they are in a box, they work but I don't know their battery state.

I switched from my 3330 to a Nokia 1208 because the 3330 could hold only 10 sms and it was a pain. In 2013 I switched to a Nokia Lumia 920 :o

Are you a Nokia fan?

well i have brand new mobira's and nokia 3 digit series, this is what happens when you dad was a phone dealer/ first cell phone repairer in BC.

well i have brand new mobira's and nokia 3 digit series, this is what happens when you dad was a phone dealer/ first cell phone repairer in BC.

funny thing, all of the nokias we have were/are my dads...

Are you a Nokia fan?

well yes and no, I mean I'm not really a fan/fanboy of the brand itself, I was pretty happy about how their phones worked and the prices, so me and my family kept buying them.

The first phone I had was an alcatel one touch easy but it broke after a year, at school everyone had 3310s so I asked my parents for one. Covers, custom ringtones and custom carriers logos, that was the shit :D

I kept it for a long time, meanwhile people started to switch to nokia smartphones but I couldn't afford them and I was happy with my 3330. Soon the 10 sms limit was really a problem and I saw an ad for the 1208 in a local store, 20€ with 10€ of prepaid calls included, sweet bought that xD

Last year I wanted to switch to a smartphone and I did choose the lumia 920 for just one thing, the camera, it's awesome, a lot less awesome is windows phone os itself, but I can deal with it.

Nokia was a powerful brand here in europe especially in Italy, everyone had at least one of them. We have many nokias to be honest, because they were reliable, cheap and worked well (except the N70, that thing is sloooow, works, but geeez menù are sooo slow xD)

(sorry for the wall of text)

I have a brick wall, where I have a display of old Nokias (bad joke) but I'm looking to get my hands on a 3310. I have: 106, 6288, 6030, C2-01, 6233, 2060 (I think that's what it is)

Part of the Q6600 club

well yes and no, I mean I'm not really a fan/fanboy of the brand itself, I was pretty happy about how their phones worked and the prices, so me and my family kept buying them.

The first phone I had was an alcatel one touch easy but it broke after a year, at school everyone had 3310s so I asked my parents for one. Covers, custom ringtones and custom carriers logos, that was the shit :D

I kept it for a long time, meanwhile people started to switch to nokia smartphones but I couldn't afford them and I was happy with my 3330. Soon the 10 sms limit was really a problem and I saw an ad for the 1208 in a local store, 20€ with 10€ of prepaid calls included, sweet bought that xD

Last year I wanted to switch to a smartphone and I did choose the lumia 920 for just one thing, the camera, it's awesome, a lot less awesome is windows phone os itself, but I can deal with it.

Nokia was a powerful brand here in europe especially in Italy, everyone had at least one of them. We have many nokias to be honest, because they were reliable, cheap and worked well (except the N70, that thing is sloooow, works, but geeez menù are sooo slow xD)

(sorry for the wall of text)

They seemed to have gained power everywhere in the world lol

(and np, i like reading walls of text, i just cant write them :))

I have a brick wall, where I have a display of old Nokias (bad joke) but I'm looking to get my hands on a 3310. I have: 106, 6288, 6030, C2-01, 6233, 2060 (I think that's what it is)

I dont get it... But anyway THAT'S ALOT OF PHONES!

I dont get it... But anyway THAT'S ALOT OF PHONES!

Because Nokias are like bricks and I put it on a brick wall, and also correction it was a 2690

Part of the Q6600 club

I've got a functioning Nokia 3310 in my room. It was my mother's old, and I got it for free few years ago since she had no use for it.

My first phone was Nokia N-Gage that I got when I was 7 years old, though... (I still have it, the battery doesn't even last a day even if left completely unused, but it works)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I've got a functioning Nokia 3310 in my room. It was my mother's old, and I got it for free few years ago since she had no use for it.

My first phone was Nokia N-Gage that I got when I was 7 years old, though... (I still have it, the battery doesn't even last a day even if left completely unused, but it works)

dayum