MIC and Headphones?

BatJoke

I am gunna start a youtube channel soon and i really want the videos to have good quailty

I thought about getting the Corsair H1500 headset but i heard lots of problems about the bad mic and what not

Now i need a Mic And a headphone that wouldn't go above my budget 80$

help?

H1500 is quite nice. As it is a rebadge of the Vengeance 1500. However if you decide to go another way go with either the Skullcandy SLYR or Kingston HyperX Cloud.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

H1500 is quite nice. As it is a rebadge of the Vengeance 1500. However if you decide to go another way go with either the Skullcandy SLYR or Kingston HyperX Cloud.

How about a mic and a headphone like a Blue snowball 54.99$ and a headphone 25$

You'll get similar if not better mic quality out of the Skullcandy SLYR, but Blue Snowball and headphones is also a good option.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

How about a mic and a headphone like a Blue snowball 54.99$ and a headphone 25$

Try to save up some money for better gears.

Blue snowball is an awesome microphone but i rather start a youtube with good headphone with good mic.

To be honest, you'll think that you will continue with youtube and a lot of people stop youtube channel because it takes forever to upload a video.

Just start with headphone microphone and if you get 1000 subs than thinking about getting a microphone.

Try to save up some money for better gears.

Blue snowball is an awesome microphone but i rather start a youtube with good headphone with good mic.

To be honest, you'll think that you will continue with youtube and a lot of people stop youtube channel because it takes forever to upload a video.

Just start with headphone microphone and if you get 1000 subs than thinking about getting a microphone.

so you mean that i should just go with the h1500?

so you mean that i should just go with the h1500?

Yeah. 

You can always look around for more suggestion about good headphones.

Always take more than 1 week to research about it before you buy.

It will save you a lot of money if you do so.