Damnit Respawn...

GingerbreadPK

So I was just browsing twitter at school waiting for a friend and noticed that Reaspawn Entertainment or "Titanfall" tweeted this

Drop a @NvidiaGeforce Titan Black into your PC! Share a pic of your PC & tag it with #TitanSetup for a chance to win! http://t.co/FjCPbl2TY4

People than proceeded to talk about how they want Titans or Titan blacks so they can have a decent gaming PC.

My facedesk was heard round the world. I wish companies would at least try to spread good advice like that Titans are not meant for gaming. Even Nvidia says it, I get the GeForce branding makes it seem like it but urg. Stupidity makes me angry.

New Profile picture created by Lolzious Thanks so much for the great Picture!

I'd take a titan over my gtx 660, that being said I'd rather spend that money on two 980's

"Titan"Fall 

They can make a Titan fall into your computer.  ;)

Might wanna change your signature, gonna be waiting until the return of christ for that (coming from an atheist)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd take a titan over my gtx 660, that being said I'd rather spend that money on two 980's.

I have a 660 currently and getting a 980 soon but yeah Titan over 660 is preferable if it was free...

Titan "FAIL" 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

lol I was just about to say that. B)

:ph34r:

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I have a 660 currently and getting a 980 soon but yeah Titan over 660 is preferable if it was free...

GOD YES. I was hoping I'd be one of those lucky few that gets a 760 to replace my RMA'd 660, but sadly no luck

GOD YES. I was hoping I'd be one of those lucky few that gets a 760 to replace my RMA'd 660, but sadly no luck

I'm not complaining I mean the 660 is still a more than capable card. But I'd rather have something better.

I'm not complaining I mean the 660 is still a more than capable card. But I'd rather have something better.

Same here. I'm just hoping when I get the new one back, that I don't have the same problems, and it turn out to have been my mobo or cpu (was having static in the sound over the HDMI, and crashing but only in FPS games and not MMO's)

Like what happened to me?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299