When did amazon international shipping get so cheap? O.O

Sharif
Go to solution Solved by Sharif,

Just marking multiple answer as best answers 

I meant to say, that you just add it to the shopping cart to see the real shipping costs. You don't need a credit card for that.

I had to use a credit card in the end (random generator) 

Then they took me to this page and i was certain C: 

Screenshot (167).png

be careful

check import tax costs

its 5% in UAE for stuff over ~70$

a trick to get behind it is gift wrapping it which removes the billing info (price)

and if they ever asked how much it costs say i dont know its a gift maybe 50$ and they will just let it pass through

ME

Its great and everything but more expensive when ordering multiple smaller items like 3x fans,thermal paste etc 

never the less awesome   :wub:

Raja R.Yes, if your product under warranty they will provide the one way shipping for your product.

Sharif Sircar one way is reasonable

shipping from SA to USA is a pretty expensive :/
but looks like they will cover USA to SA

I just hope i don't face any problems xD 

How expensive........?....(I have no experience)  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

-Snip-

My Question is,am i doing something wrong that would suggest why the price is so cheap?  :) 

UPS or whoever is gonna have a fun time shoving import taxes up your... actually, if amazon lets you ship electronic parts internationally it probably means you're not in Canada and I have no idea about import taxes.

UPS or whoever is gonna have a fun time shoving import taxes up your... actually, if amazon lets you ship electronic parts internationally it probably means you're not in Canada and I have no idea about import taxes.

A person from UAE,wiki and amazon says there isn't any taxes 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||