NEW GPU VIA RMA - Replacement Selling Price?

SkilledRebuilds

FYI - I'm not advertising, I do not have it for sale ANYwhere yet, this topic is for discussion.

Thinking the RMA was going to take 4-6 Weeks... I prepared. Being a 7970 from a friend who said 'sucked in' & to keep it, I'm using 1080p by the way.

So Yep, I have a brand new replacement Gigabyte R9 290-OC (1040Mhz) , /w RMA forms showing it's been replaced & Receipt stating original purchase date of original card and 4 Months of Warranty left.

I have the Original Box, manual, paper bits in the box,.. everything but the Driver disc and the 4Pin Molex>PCIE adapters.

Gigabyte_GV-R929OC-4GD.jpg

So.. as they are still currently without a pricedrop on the new ones, being around $450 AUD, what would this be worth?

Put into my machine for testing purposes, which it passed with flying colors, that make it 'officially used'?

Would you personally, use a new pricing method or a near new pricing method?

Pre-Thanks to future responses & if you don't have something valuable to add to the discussion.

Don't.

Ta Mateys.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Shameless Bump :)

What_Would_You_Do_logo.jpg

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz