Wireless headphones for cellphone

KirbyTech

Doesn't say it all. Budget, Availability, sound signature, over, on or in-ear etc. 

Budget - don't have one

Availability? 

Over, in, on does not matter to me

Jaybird Bluebuds X

'Nuff said

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Budget - don't have one

Availability? 

Over, in, on does not matter to me

Where are you able to buy the headphones, online, local stores, where online (amazon) etc. When people don't give a budget, someone is going to recommend a $500 headphone or something, saves alot of time when we get a criteria to work with. 

Where are you able to buy the headphones, online, local stores, where online (amazon) etc. When people don't give a budget, someone is going to recommend a $500 headphone or something, saves alot of time when we get a criteria to work with. 

I am in Canada so I can buy anywhere in Canada. Sorry I figured people would recommend reasonable things. Not $500 pais, the 190 pair above is a great example of people recommending something reasonable. 

I am in Canada so I can buy anywhere in Canada. Sorry I figured people would recommend reasonable things. Not $500 pais, the 190 pair above is a great example of people recommending something reasonable. 

Yeah, that's helpful. the Jaybird Bluebuds X are probably the best option in its price range for a bluetooth IEM. There aren't too many good portable wireless headphones, but there are a few if you dislike IEMs. 

Yeah, that's helpful. the Jaybird Bluebuds X are probably the best option in its price range for a bluetooth IEM. There aren't too many good portable wireless headphones, but there are a few if you dislike IEMs. 

Just looking for something to listen to music with while running or biking. So IEMs are the best option?

Just looking for something to listen to music with while running or biking. So IEMs are the best option?

Considering you'll be using outdoors while running and biking, they're probably better than Over and on-ear headphones because they won't fall off as easily. They'll also isolate sound better and possibly more comfortable depending on your ear's shape and size. 

For headphones, many people regard the Parrot Zik as the best bluetooth headphone. There's also a (new?) company called Pendulumic that's I think is quite nice. It's new to my ears, but dunno if it's actually new or not though...

For headphones, many people regard the Parrot Zik as the best bluetooth headphone. There's also a (new?) company called Pendulumic that's I think is quite nice. It's new to my ears, but dunno if it's actually new or not though...

Did you try it or something? I liked the thing.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Never tried them. Pendulumic got a booth in USF, but I didn't get to try them on.

You've read my opinions of them I assume?

I spoke highly of them so the rep gave me $20 discount lol.

$200 there gets you a balanced sound with lots of wireless options, aaa battery vs rechargeable battery (ror both) , charges while used in wire mode, Bluetooth out the ass, etc.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?