Remember to set your calenders for 18 Oct for free PayDay!

Tahab_1

Wait, you join the PayDay 2 Steam group but you get PayDay 1 as free instead?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Apologies bro. I didn't see it.

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

Wait, you join the PayDay 2 Steam group but you get PayDay 1 as free instead?

Ya, the intention of the giveaway is that you buy hopefully buy any DLC for it and like it enough to buy Payday 2.

It's free, you are not obligated in any way to buy it and you can unsubscribe from the group once you got the game.

Thanks! I didn't have this game yet and I am looking forward to get it. Also told my freinds :)

It'll take all day just for me to download it. Useless.

• 2 weeks later...

time is flying by. October 18th isn't even that far away..

dont worry, spam of posts on 18th will ensure everybody have their copy :)

!6* :P

I joined the RepostMasterRace  ;)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232894-payday-free-to-download-on-october-16th/#entry3183338

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||