Mark your calendars for 16 October for Payday 1!

PhantomChevron

So I found this article recently, not sure if this was posted before, but this is off topic so yea, anyways, Payday: The heist will be free for one day on October 16, not to be confused with payday 2, this is the first one, so if anyone wanted a free steam game in october, you got it!

If you fancy a free game about robbing and defending banks, then here's good news: Payday: The Heist is going free for 24 hours on October 16. This is happening thanks to the hard work of 1,050,000 fans, who undertook the laborious task of joining the Payday 2 Steam group. It's part of Overkill's Crimefest promotion, which rewards loot to those who join the group, providing the studio reaches a series of membership milestones.
So far the community has burnt through roughly a third of all possible offerings: at 1,100,000 all members will be gifted a Bain mask, while 1,500,000 members will see the reveal of 'secret stuff', though appropriately we don't know what that means. Overkill has compiled a convenient list of all possible rewards and the figures they need to reach. It's all very business-like.
If you haven't already joined the Steam group but want a free copy of Payday: The Heist, that's not a problem: you can join now. Once you download the game on October 16 it's yours to keep forever, but you must to do within the 24 hours specified.
Crimefest follows the discovery of a mysterious teaser website earlier this month. The site belongs to Overkill and is counting down to a reveal date in August. We're not sure what it is, but we'll find out in 16 days.

Article: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/28/payday-the-heist-goes-free-for-one-day-in-october/

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Wow, 3 months in advance for a free game.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

#advancedplanning

Oh good I can play this on my gtx 880 :)

#overkill

#advancedplanning

Ofcourse!

Oh good I can play this on my gtx 880 :)

#overkill

Most likely will still be stuck with my HD 7750 :<

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

So, Payday: The Heist on 10/18 and Super Smash Bros. 3DS on 10/3. Got it.

Edited.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

So, Payday 2 on 10/18 and Super Smash Bros. 3DS on 10/3. Got it.

Wrong. Payday: The Heist. Payday 2 is diff

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Wrong. Payday: The Heist. Payday 2 is diff

Fine. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Fine. 

xD, just wanted to make sure you know so on the day you don't get disappointed! besides one costs twice more then the other, they can't be the same

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

xD, just wanted to make sure you know so on the day you don't get disappointed! besides one costs twice more then the other, they can't be the same

Tell that to the recent Call of Duties. Ooooh! I went there.  :P

So, Payday: The Heist on 10/18 and Super Smash Bros. 3DS on 10/3. Got it.

Edited.

What about the Civ Globalization? Is that what it's called? I can't place the name for some reason.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

What about the Civ Globalization? Is that what it's called? I can't place the name for some reason.

Civilization: Beyond Earth. People will probably just call it "Civ 6", "Civ: BE" or something. I'm not a RTS fan, so I don't pay much attention to RTS or strategy games in general.

Tell that to the recent Call of Duties. Ooooh! I went there.  :P

COD, doesn't understand what they are doing, so does BF, sometimes F2Ps are made better then paid games xD

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

• 3 weeks later...

Only 2 more months to go people!

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

• 2 months later...

wow that's some BS..... 2 days earlier that they announced...

wtf? Gonna be a lot of pissed off people out there who set reminders

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD