Swiftect H220X or Corsair H105?

Hey guys, I'm upgrading my build and I'm stuck on the water cooler. Here's my build to put into consideration; http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LgrNsY . I want my build to be dead quiet, or as little noise as necessary, and some videos I watched on the H220X the pump was pretty loud and I have a corsair H100i right now and it's really quiet. Another thing is size, the H105 will fit pretty well and the H220X looks like a tight squeeze for me. I really want to get the H220X because I want to end up watercooling everything later on but the pump and size is keeping me towards the H105. What should I do? 

220x Is just better all around to my knowledge. It's also more expensive.

EDIT: Why not get a 980? Other then how cheap the 780 is ATM

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

220x Is just better all around to my knowledge. It's also more expensive.

EDIT: Why not get a 980? Other then how cheap the 780 is ATM

I'm upgrading, all the parts that are purchased are in my build right now. If you don't know my build right now, here it is; Primary | CPU: AMD FX 8150 @3.9GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | MoBo: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz (2x8GB) | Storage: 750GB Samsung Evo [OS Drive], 2x120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD's [RAID 0], 3TB Seagate HDD | GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 780 | PSU: Corsair AX 860 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 White |

I'm upgrading, all the parts that are purchased are in my build right now. If you don't know my build right now, here it is; Primary | CPU: AMD FX 8150 @3.9GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | MoBo: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz (2x8GB) | Storage: 750GB Samsung Evo [OS Drive], 2x120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD's [RAID 0], 3TB Seagate HDD | GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 780 | PSU: Corsair AX 860 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 White |

Oh ok. Either way. 220x

Especially because you can expand on it later.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The 220x has quite a few issues with pump noise, and several people's pumps just completely fail after a couple months.

I would get the H105, since it will perform the same and look better too. Far less issues with a standard AiO than a modular liquid cooling loop.

And also its cheaper :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

220X performs better and is better value, even though it is more expensive (IMO), as it is expandable and made of individual components that you can buy. As for quietness, you can always turn the pump down to minimum as it doesn't affect temps much. And I have seen H220X's in 350d's before, but I haven't seen them with your motherboard installed.

Hey guys, I'm upgrading my build and I'm stuck on the water cooler. Here's my build to put into consideration; http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LgrNsY . I want my build to be dead quiet, or as little noise as necessary, and some videos I watched on the H220X the pump was pretty loud and I have a corsair H100i right now and it's really quiet. Another thing is size, the H105 will fit pretty well and the H220X looks like a tight squeeze for me. I really want to get the H220X because I want to end up watercooling everything later on but the pump and size is keeping me towards the H105. What should I do? 

you may want to review this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222798-h220x-pump-rattle/

the 350D can take the H100i, not the H105 (too thick) and the H100 will be close (doubtful).

members will warn of "bad" mounting issues which can be aided in four 4mm ID o-rings to

remedy any of those notions. i'm not a big fan of the H220 kits as they are not as easy as

most lead onto. several members here have had nothing but issues, few have spoken with

praise and some that "expanded" the system were disappointed at the performance and cost

of "expanding" as the dual 120 rad is not enough for a CPU/GPU loop without high temps

and jet-roar fans to keep the temps quasi-acceptable.

The 220x has quite a few issues with pump noise, and several people's pumps just completely fail after a couple months.

I would get the H105, since it will perform the same and look better too. Far less issues with a standard AiO than a modular liquid cooling loop.

And also its cheaper :)

Are you sure you aren't confused with the older H220 here?

Oh maybe I was...

I cant find customer reviews on the X

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

same pump, different surroundings and same issues..

Go for the H220x. I have it and it's a tight fit only because I chose to install my fans in the inside of the case and I have low profile ram(if I had some of those corsair with the crazy fins they wouldn't fit or be very very tight. Also you wont be able to do a push pull configuration with the H220x because the pump/reservoir is under the radiator for only 1 of the fans but that's not a concern because of how well the H220x cools it.

Also from experience make sure you can fit the fan splitter either behind the motherboard tray or somewhere else but keep in mind the fan cable lengths. I can measure it if you want to see if you have clearance but it shouldn't be a problem.

Also you need 2 sata plugs 1 for fan spltter 1 for pump.

from a fellow bearded Canadian!