A Discussion about Artbooks :D

VerticalDiscussions

[5th post] Hey everyone good night, so i wanted to discuss with you what you think about media artbooks? Famous franchises like Harry Potter,Godzilla,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Star wars,Star trek,Aliens have artbooks which can be bought from multiple online retailers like the potently known Amazon. So yes i want your ideas on some great art works based on movies or any other themed subject you might know.  ;)  Also a recommendation over which artbook im expecting to purchase i should really target too: Im doubtful on wheter purchasing Star Wars Art:Posters (14 October, 2014) or if i should get Alien the Archive (28 October,2014) and ultimately if i should totally reconsider any other type of artbook  B) . Thanks for replying and like i say (NO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE) Period! :blink:

Groomlake Authority

Welcome to the forum, your posts in off topic don't actually count towards your post count :)

Also @VerticalDiscussions make sure you follow your topics to get notified of replies!

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

People purchase artbooks? Aren't they just some pointless extras that come with collector's editions of things.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

People purchase artbooks? Aren't they just some pointless extras that come with collector's editions of things.

they also have art...

not sure i own any but i do have some lol

I stumbled upon a few good Japanese, Taiwanese, and Korean artbooks in the recent book fair...

I kinda regret not buyng them since they contained images you can't find on the web...

I seem to have a few video game art books, anime art books, movie art books but all on my computer and no real books (a few rar format ones that i cant even remember if i ever unzipped lol)

I have bad scans of a star wars art book lol