linus tech tips problem

JahSwha
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

A few things to check:

• When it says username, it means your username rather than your email
  • Have you definitely verified the account?
  • Have you checked that you correctly typed the username when signing up for the account? I don't know whether it says on the confirmation email, but I would expect so.
  • Have you tried resetting your password on that account?
  • Have you tried creating a new account using the same details?
  • Have you tried creating an account with "Sign in through Steam/Google/Microsoft/Facebook/Twitter" to see if that works better?

If you've tried all of those and it's still not working, send a private message to me or another moderator on here with details on everything that you've done so far and the username of your new account, and we will look into the issue.

@JahSwha

i can't create an account  first i create the account then go to verify it and then when i try to log in it says username or password incorrect whyyyy and i logged in with correct username and password fuckkkk

Don't you already have an account?  :lol:

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Well did you type the login or password with 3 extra letters at the end like you did here?

no i did not 

Don't you already have an account?  :lol:

this is my friend account i'm just trying to create one for myself 

this is my friend account i'm just trying to create one for myself 

That gif :) hahahaha. Check your email/spam whatever. Make sure you're also typing it correctly.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

A few things to check:

• When it says username, it means your username rather than your email
  • Have you definitely verified the account?
  • Have you checked that you correctly typed the username when signing up for the account? I don't know whether it says on the confirmation email, but I would expect so.
  • Have you tried resetting your password on that account?
  • Have you tried creating a new account using the same details?
  • Have you tried creating an account with "Sign in through Steam/Google/Microsoft/Facebook/Twitter" to see if that works better?

If you've tried all of those and it's still not working, send a private message to me or another moderator on here with details on everything that you've done so far and the username of your new account, and we will look into the issue.

@JahSwha

HTTP/2 203