Help making my game

Polarwindz

your game sounds really nice, i'm here if you want any help.

note: if your planning to publish your game i would advise not using pre made stuff systems and shaders from the assets store should be fine, but models and textures i would personally stay away from, as for scripts and so - you should write them on your own and if you can't figure it out just go ask for help some ware, the unity answers web site is a good place to start

your game sounds really nice, i'm here if you want any help.

note: if your planning to publish your game i would advise not using pre made stuff systems and shaders from the assets store should be fine, but models and textures i would personally stay away from, as for scripts and so - you should write them on your own and if you can't figure it out just go ask for help some ware, the unity answers web site is a good place to start

It's just a game for my friends and family atm.

I mostly need help scripting the network and ai.

I don't know much code so, i need all the help  i can get

A legend says that one can find all the answers to his questions in the description. Who knows, perhaps even the purpose of our existence.

It's just a game for my friends and family atm.

I mostly need help scripting the network and ai.

I don't know much code so, i need all the help i can get

I do know of a great resource you can use to learn. I don't know yet if it covers AI, but it does go over networks a bit. On steam, look for GTGD S1(standing for gamer to game developer). It's only a couple of bucks, and goes over quite a lot that you can then adapt to your own game. It does use Unity 3.4.0 for the tutorial, but there is an amendment video showing how to convert the files to be able to be used in Unity 4

I do know of a great resource you can use to learn. I don't know yet if it covers AI, but it does go over networks a bit. On steam, look for GTGD S1(standing for gamer to game developer). It's only a couple of bucks, and goes over quite a lot that you can then adapt to your own game. It does use Unity 3.4.0 for the tutorial, but there is an amendment video showing how to convert the files to be able to be used in Unity 4

Thank you !!!

I will check it out :) 

Is photon networking a good alternative to coding it myself?

A legend says that one can find all the answers to his questions in the description. Who knows, perhaps even the purpose of our existence.

Thank you !!!

I will check it out :)

Is photon networking a good alternative to coding it myself?

Can't say I've heard of photon networking

Can't say I've heard of photon networking

Oh, i just want to be able to have friends play :/