If you were a CPU....

Speedbird

that's more of a description for the FX-9590

yes i know you posted this more than a year ago

I'm not that hot

+ Any comments about the 9590s thermal output back then would've started a massive argument

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Intel 4004

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm a PowerPC G5. I'm insanely fast, but at the expense of insane heat output. However, I can't do many recent tasks, such as the newfangled Google Chrome thingy or this Windows 10 stuff. I'm stuck on OSX 10.4 and I'm now best suited for a storage server.

My deceased great grandparents would be an Intel 80286. Obsolete, slow, and useless for modern stuff.

I'm a PowerPC G5. I'm insanely fast, but at the expense of insane heat output. However, I can't do many recent tasks, such as the newfangled Google Chrome thingy or this Windows 10 stuff. I'm stuck on OSX 10.4 and I'm now best suited for a storage server.

My deceased great grandparents would be an Intel 80286. Obsolete, slow, and useless for modern stuff.

>insanely fast

They weren't even that fast when they were new, 10 years ago.

Id be an FPGA, cause ASICs are too mainstream!  Gaah I'm so done with this mainstream a sic society...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

32 core kabini.

Not good at focusing on a single task, get distracted easily, and draw very little power (I find myself skipping meals too often, xD)

But I am amaing at multitasking...