htc nexus 9 how it all began!

ric96

Google was a smart and awkward kid. He had a lot of years under his belt but couldn't compete in the consumer market as well as the other guys. For all his abilities, he was a nerd. Constantly bullied and called names by the other hardware giants. Google came to this dance alone.

HTC had been working with other companies for years. However, after dating one too many assholes she gave up on herself and lost her identity. She only came to the dance because her friends made her. HTC would much rather be at home, working on new designs for phones she thought were cool but often ahead of their time.

The music played strong. Bodies swayed. The two stood on opposite corners of the hall, slowly walking towards each other..............

Source : http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/22/6827723/htc-nexus-9-how-it-all-began

The Nexus phones were dumpster babies. /s

Edit: Great read, would bang again.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Just read the article. Best thing I've seen this week. Poor Motorola  :(

Here's one with drawings if anyones interested - http://bit.ly/1rntsyF

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May